Aug 26, 2020
Oluseyi Awolesi is truly a Poster Boy for God's love.
He is a Design Architect with a varied project portfolio of over 23 years experience within numerous design sectors. He provides design-led intelligent solutions to projects in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
As an Events Creator, Curator, Artist manager and Director with 14 years’ experience within the music, art, poetry, artist development, music video and photography and creative sectors, Seyi has worked on numerous events providing exciting and interesting narratives that bring commentary and empower change.
**Important Disclaimer from start to 00:01:20**
* The Sage origin story: (00:07:35)
* The Life and Times of an Architect (00:09:58)
* The black mirror teaches responsibility (00:16:27)
* Cerebral Causality is a dish. Odikwa risky: (00:19:16)
**TRIGGER WARNING** skip 00:20:14 to 00:45:44 to avoid hearing conversations about non-consensual interactions.
* On Hitch, Chris Rock and informed decisions (00:45:45)
* A series of one-thing moments, and clawing out of the sunken place (00:55:08)
* Today, you are going to be solution-focused, not problem oriented. A mantra (01:09:00)
* Prayer is meditation. Meditation is prayer (01:15:23)
* What’s in a name? On the tradition of divination and worship (01:18:46)
* Em-ba-rras-sing. (01:24:07)
* Must read (01:24:46)
_The Unsullied Book Club_
* What Money Can't Buy: The Moral Limits of Markets by Michael J. Sandel. Available on Amazon and Apple Books.
* Consider Phlebas by Iain M. Banks. Available on Amazon and Apple Books.
Join Seyi as he leads ‘Then and Now’ - a www.horniman.ac.uk conversation with prominent Nigerian thinkers, historians Amanda Kirby Okoye and Emeka Keazor, poet Yomi Sode, and ASIRI Magazine - in September 2020.
_Nigerian organisations to send donations and support to:_
* Enough is Enough
* Girls not Brides
* Stand to End Rape
* The Consent Workshop
* Warif Foundation
_Noteworthy social media accounts:_