Osaretin Oswald Guobadia is co-founder, executive Vice President, and Chief Operating Officer of DBH Solutions, a building infrastructure and top tier technology solutions provider in West Africa.
His new book, ‘In Pursuit: Journeys in African Entrepreneurship’, co-written with Chukuka Chukuma is available now on Amazon, Apple Books and other platforms.
- What I nose is: a lineage, a village, an owner and the king - an origin story (00:05:25)
- Be intentional with creating rituals that become a part of your identity (00:10:48)
- Your identity will remind you of your humanity (00:15:42)
- Walk that talk. Speak your vernacular (00:19:40)
- Are you conscious of what your DNA is carrying? (00:24:50)
- On passion, risk and the fearless life of an entrepreneur (00:27:55)
- Success is... (00:33:05)
- Speak directly to the Billy in your life (00:42:09)
- MoveMeBack (00:48:05)
- BYOE (00:53:22)
- Have an Inspector Gadget approach to tasks (00:56:22)
- Are you a VUCA-nicer? “Meyur your preyur” in your mental gym (01:03:46)
- Life’s a beach fahm (01:12:05)
- Giving you The Tale of Despereaux vibes - the mouse that will not cower (01:17:01)
- Fried plantain issa goal (01:25:07)
- For your reading consideration (01:28:39)
- An embarrassing short tale (01:39:20)
The Unsullied Book Club
- What You Do Is Who You Are: How To Create Your Business Culture by Ben Horowitz. Available on Amazon and Apple Books.
- Shoe Dog by Phil Knight, the Creator of Nike. Available on Amazon and Apple Books.
In Nigeria, stressed and need someone to talk to? ‘Text for Help’ and someone from STER will be there for you.
This episode of TUWOG was edited by FayFay of 808Xtra. If you like what you hear, tell @NaijaPodHub about it.
Join The Unsullied Army: www.orekagodis.com
Listen | Subscribe | Share | Get in touch!