Erica Seidel, founder of The Connective Good, SaaS Marketing Talent Whisperer and your Host on The Get, helps navigate one of the most important – and challenging - decisions you will make as a B2B SaaS business leader - finding and keeping the best senior marketing talent.
If you are a B2B SaaS business leader, then you probably know that
- The average tenure of a CMO for a technology company is under 2.5 years
- In SaaS companies, it’s usually lower
- In Silicon Valley, the average tenure of a marketing leader is 6 to 18 months
- The costs of a mis-hire are significant, and can lead to churn of both customers and other employees
Why ‘The Get’?
- There are lots of podcasts on recruiting, but they are usually meant for recruiters and HR folks.
- The Get is for B2B SaaS Business Leaders who want to address one of the most overwhelming challenges they face - finding and keeping the best senior marketing talent
- As someone who specializes in leading B2B SaaS marketing leadership searches, Erica brings unique insight and perspective as the host of The Get
Here are some of the nuggets in this 25-minute introductory episode:
- The hardest and most enjoyable aspects of B2B SaaS marketing leadership searches
- How CEOs can tease out what they are looking for in their CMOs
- Great questions to ask candidates to really vet their marketing chops
- Erica’s 6 pro tips for high growth B2B SaaS CEOs looking for marketing leadership
- What – and who - is coming up on future episodes of The Get through 2020
Are you intrigued?
- Then FOLLOW US on Soundcloud, iTunes, Google Podcasts , Spotify and Sticher or your preferred podcast platform so we can alert you when a new episode drops!
- Don’t forget to leave us a review on iTunes and Soundcloud
- Share with your network on LinkedIn and Twitter.