Imagine being able to get viral growth of your email list?
That would be pretty kick-ass, wouldn’t it?
The best thing about this, is that you don’t even have to have a huge list to begin with.
All you need is a few key ingredients and you can begin to watch your email list grow faster than mould on that thing you’ve had in your fridge for way too long (seriously…throw it out!)
We’re going to talk about how an entrepreneur has absolutely SMASHED this strategy…and then we’re going to tell you how you can do this too, because we’re lovely.
How To Get People To Forward Your Emails And Grow Your List
- (02:17) First of all…..thank you!
- (03:24) Rob’s random fleeting comment was pretty spot on.
- (04:15) This guy did it SO. DAMN. WELL.
- (06:48) The simplicity of this is incredible.
- (07:53) What most people would do if they created this, and why it wouldn’t work.
- (08:58) Why did this do so well?
- (09:37) Where people go wrong with lead magnets.
- (10:19) The first thing you need to do to get people to join your list.
- (11:22) The only reason Rob heard about this guy in the first place.
- (12:03) Why the reason to join your list should not just be your lead magnet.
- (13:31) OK, but how do you get people to actually forward your emails?
- (14:19) We’re going to assume that your emails aren’t sh** for a moment.
- (15:20) There is no secret handshake or big secret about this.
- (16:33) You need to do this in every single email.
- (16:53) DO NOT DO WHAT WE’RE ABOUT TO SAY
- (17:32) This is how we actually do this with our own emails.
- (19:13) This is subtle…and it works.
- (20:53) What are you thinking ?
- (21:37) This week’s subject line is on the edge of scammy, so why the hell did we send it?
Subscribe and Review The Email Marketing Show Podcast
Thanks so much for tuning into the podcast, if you enjoyed it we'd really appreciate you Subscribing to and leaving us a Review of the show on your favourite podcast player.
Not only does it let us know you're out there, listening, but your feedback helps us to keep creating the most useful episodes - not to mention to helps us get discovered by more people.