Because there's nothing more self-aggrandising than calling them Commandments...
Over the years, we’ve found LOTS of things that you should (or shouldn’t) do that can make a significant difference to how your email marketing performs. Today we thought we'd share three of them with you.
Want to know what they are?
Lucky for you, it’s what this episode is all about.
3 Commandments Of Email Marketing
- (02:20) The First Commandment is so unbelievably simple, yet many people don’t do this, causing Kennedy to regularly fly into a fit of white-haired rage.
- (06:14) We’ve only recently started to use The Second Commandment across all of our emails ourselves but we love it so much, we want everyone to start using this (if you aren’t already).
- (06:52) Are you holding your audience hostage? We'll explain.
- (09:29) Why you should stop asking yourself this question and start asking yourself these instead, with The Third Commandment.
- (12:14) Let’s get more specific with the last Commandment.
- (14:39) How fast can NASA get people to the moon and how on earth (see what we did there?) does this relate to email marketing?
- (15:53) Can your email marketing performance ever be “mind over matter”?
- (18:10) Which of the Three Commandments are you going to implement first?
- (18:56) Remember when your mam and dad would tell you off? This is what this week’s subject line of the week reminds us of!
Download The Email Marketers' GamePlan
FREE Email Marketing Webinar
JOIN The League Of Extraordinary Email Marketers
Connect with us on Twitter for podcast updates and email marketing content
Subscribe and Review The Email Marketing Show Podcast
Thanks so much for tuning into the podcast, if you enjoyed it we'd really appreciate you Subscribing to and leaving us a Review of the show on your favourite podcast player.
Not only does it let us know you're out there, listening, but your feedback helps us to keep creating the most useful episodes - not to mention to helps us get discovered by more people.