From the Third World … to the top of the world. Paul Mampilly’s humble beginnings in India and “appreciation for change” drove him to become one of the most effective money managers on Wall Street. Mampilly discusses his success, his approach to investing and his desire to help Main Street Americans flourish in the stock market with his friend and colleague, host Charles Mizrahi.
· A Friend & Colleague (00:01:31)
· Life in India (00:05:12)
· Starting Young (00:12:57)
· An American Education (00:18:12)
· Journey to Wall Street (00:25:14)
· The Financial Crisis (00:31:29)
· Serving Main Street (00:43:29)
· Paul’s Approach (00:48:25)
· America 2.0 (00:56:09)
· Catching the Next Wave (01:00:22)
· More From Paul Mampilly (01:03:10)
Paul Mampilly is a Wall Street legend with a knack for staying ahead of the curve. Despite his incredible success as money manager — even during the 2007-2008 financial crisis — Mampilly decided to step away from the big leagues in order to help everyday investors achieve their goals. Today, he publishes his flagship newsletter, Profits Unlimited, along with a number of other financial publications — all of which can be found on his website, PaulMampillyGuru.com.
· Profits Unlimited
· Bold Profits Daily
Don't Forget To...
• Subscribe to my podcast!
• Download this episode to save for later
• Liked this episode? Leave a kind review!
Subscribe to Charles' Alpha Investor newsletter today: https://pro.banyanhill.com/m/1962483