He’s the ultimate leader … When David Cote became CEO of Honeywell in 2002, the company was practically in shambles. But under his leadership, Honeywell turned its image around and became the posterchild for positive big company behavior. And as it rose from the ashes, Cote helped his employees succeed alongside him. Cote discusses his book and the importance of solid management with host Charles Mizrahi.
• An Introduction to David Cote (00:00:00)
• CEO of Honeywell (00:05:24)
• Surviving Becomes Thriving (00:07:34)
• Growing Leadership Capabilities (00:13:46)
• Rising Through the Ranks (00:17:36)
• Character Matters (00:26:15)
• Problem-Solving at GE (00:29:29)
• Turning Honeywell Around (00:35:45)
• Giving Back to the Community (00:44:26)
• Great Positions, Good Industries (00:53:23)
• Independent Thinking (00:57:23)
David Cote is a bestselling author, former CEO of Honeywell and the textbook definition of a strong leader. When he took the reins in 2002, Honeywell looked even worse on the inside than it did on the outside. But over the next 15 years, Cote scrubbed the company’s financial foundation and helped its operations thrive. Best of all, he took care of his employees and helped create millionaires among Honeywell shareholders.
Don't Forget To...
• Subscribe to my podcast!
• Download this episode to save for later
• Liked this episode? Leave a kind review!
Subscribe to Charles' Alpha Investor newsletter today: https://pro.banyanhill.com/m/1729783