Subscribe to Charles' Alpha Investor newsletter today: https://pro.banyanhill.com/m/2054150
She didn’t read history … she lived it. Brigitte Gabriel was born in what was once considered the Paris of the Middle East. But in the 1970s, Beirut became a hotbed of terrorism and war. After her home was destroyed, Gabriel and her parents found safety in Israel. And eventually, she journeyed to the U.S. to live out her American Dream in the land of opportunity. Gabriel discusses her journey to America, her nonprofit and the media’s erroneous coverage of Islamic terrorism with host Charles Mizrahi.
• An Introduction to Brigitte Gabriel (00:00:00)
• The Paris of the Middle East (00:02:40)
• War in Lebanon (00:05:41)
• Fighting for Survival (00:12:06)
• Israel’s Kindness and Support (00:20:38)
• Because They Hate (00:27:19)
• ACT for America (00:33:26)
• Standing Up for the Truth (00:39:30)
• Left-Wing Media Control (00:44:26)
• Activism and Community Organizing (00:48:50)
• Eradicating Evil Across the World (00:54:03)
Brigitte Gabriel is an author, entrepreneur and activist. Her breakout book, Because They Hate, is a New York Times bestseller and describes her harrowing story of survival, grit and perseverance amid war in Lebanon. Her latest book, Rise: In Defense of Judeo-Christian Values and Freedom, is also topping the charts and empowers readers to fight for their personal freedoms.
In addition to her work as an author, Gabriel founded ACT for America in 2007. This nonprofit grassroots movement works to preserve American freedom, integrity and security.
Don't Forget To...