His loss was also his gain … When Dr. Brian Keating was 12 years old, he became entranced by our awe-inspiring universe. Since then, he’s become a distinguished professor, writer and cosmologist. And while he may have lost the Nobel Prize, he gained both knowledge and wisdom — a winning formula for a successful life on Earth. Dr. Keating discusses faith, the origin of the universe and his award-winning book with host Charles Mizrahi.
• An Introduction to Brian Keating (00:00:00)
• Replicating Discovery (00:04:41)
• The Origins of the Universe (00:09:43)
• Galileo’s Contribution (00:14:40)
• The Big Bang (00:20:32)
• Science and Faith (00:29:00)
• History of the Nobel Prize (00:33:41)
• Wrestling with God (00:42:44)
• Pascal’s Wager (00:48:24)
• Proof of God (00:57:10)
Dr. Brian Keating is a professor, podcaster, inventor and author. When he first peered into the cosmos through a $50-dollar telescope, he was completely blown away. And over the next 30 years, that wonder never faded. It drove him to begin a career in physics and cosmology — studying how and why our universe came to be. It even led him to develop the mother of all cosmology telescopes.
While Dr. Keating lost the Nobel Prize in 2014, he didn’t let that curb his curiosity and drive to understand our existence. Today, he’s a Chancellor's Distinguished Professor of physics at the Center for Astrophysics and Space Sciences at UC San Diego. Dr. Keating’s incredible book is below…
Don't Forget To...
• Subscribe to my podcast!
• Download this episode to save for later
• Liked this episode? Leave a kind review!
Subscribe to Charles' Alpha Investor newsletter today: https://pro.banyanhill.com/m/1729783