Subscribe to Charles' Alpha Investor newsletter today: https://pro.banyanhill.com/m/2054150
She pursued freedom and prosperity … and found both. Helen Raleigh made her way from China to America with less than $100 to her name. But through a combination of hard work and grit, she attained two master’s degrees and began a rewarding career in writing and public speaking. Raleigh discusses China's ambitions, strategies, influence and growth with host Charles Mizrahi.
• An Introduction to Helen Raleigh (00:00:00)
• The Chinese Government (00:04:56)
• A Wake-Up Call (00:08:10)
• The Communist Party End Game (00:15:27)
• A Great Awakening (00:21:02)
• Short Term vs. Long Term (00:28:17)
• Credit Where It’s Due (00:32:05)
• Chinese Aggression Has Backfired (00:36:46)
• The South China Sea (00:43:52)
Helen Raleigh is an entrepreneur, writer and speaker. Her writing has appeared in The Federalist — where she’s a senior contributor— The Wall Street Journal, Fox News and National Review. In addition, Raleigh has authored several books, including her award-winning autobiography: Confucius Never Said.
Raleigh was born in China and has had firsthand experience with the dramatic cultural and political changes in modern Chinese history. Her latest book, Backlash: How China's Aggression Has Backfired, examines how the Chinese Communist Party has aggressively expanded its global influence.
• Backlash: How China’s Aggression Has Backfired
• Confucius Never Said
Don't Forget To...