Subscribe to Charles' Alpha Investor newsletter today: https://pro.banyanhill.com/m/2054150
It was a spectacular train wreck … and one journalist revealed all. In his bestselling book, author Reeves Wiedeman documents the epic rise and fall of Adam Neumann and his company, WeWork. Wiedeman discusses his bestselling book, WeWork and its billion-dollar enablers with host Charles Mizrahi.
• An Introduction to Reeves Wiedeman (00:00:00)
• The Rise of Adam Neumann (00:03:07)
• Getting the Ball Rolling (00:12:34)
• A Community of “We” (00:19:03)
• Disrupting Real Estate (00:27:35)
• Adam 2.A. (00:30:36)
• Adam and Masayoshi Son (00:35:20)
• Project Fortitude (00:44:14)
• Compounding Failure (00:51:16)
• The Fall of Adam Neumann (00:54:57)
Reeves Wiedeman is an author, journalist and contributing editor at New York Magazine. In addition to feature-writing for New York Magazine, Wiedeman has also written for The New Yorker, The New York Times Magazine, Rolling Stone, and numerous other publications.
Wiedeman’s book (below) is a Wall Street Journal bestseller. It provides a gripping account of WeWork’s successes and failures during the tenure of founder and former CEO Adam Neumann.
Don't Forget To...
• Subscribe to my podcast!
• Download this episode to save for later
• Liked this episode? Leave a kind review!