When I see a leader who is thriving, I notice someone who has a consistent thread in their life of energy and enthusiasm. They are willing to explore with courage.
Thriving in leadership is about the choices we make, not the situation we live in.
We choose to make choices that enable us to thrive.:
8 questions derived initially from Dr Laurie Schreiner's content (Thriving Quotient) that will open your mind to see your willingness to pursue thriving:
1. Can I identify that I am actively engaged in a learning process?
2. Am I putting in the necessary effort to reach my important goals?
3. Am I effectively managing my time and commitments?
4. Am I connecting with others in healthy and positive ways?
5. Am I optimistic about the future?
6. Am I positive about the choices I am presently making?
7. How can I tell that I appreciate differences in others?
8. Am I committed to enriching my community?
You can find me at Unleash Your Potential at Healthy Leadership with Dr. Nina Ellison | Home