In today’s episode, we talk about:
- How Jenn Taylor learned new modalities that allowed her to enjoy the here and now without being sexually dysfunctional because of all her bad experiences.
- What Jenn did to face intimacy now with a healthy outlook after her traumatic abuse as a child and teen.
- The journey of how Jenn started her podcast and wrote her book so she can share her struggles with people and inspire others to live a better life despite a rough start.
- Why you need the right foundation and why you must control your hormones before you even begin to think of chasing relationships.
- How you need to set boundaries and explicitly state what makes you uncomfortable.
- How someone in passing can make a significant impact in a person’s life without even knowing that they have done it.
- Why you must get rid of the complaining attitude and find more things to be thankful for in your life.
- When you look back over your life, you learn things and realize that bad stuff always has a silver lining that allows you to build a portfolio of gratitude.
- How writing a book can be an emotional rollercoaster because you need to be your pure, authentic self.
- What mindset coaching and compounding joys or those small things that add up over time can do for your life.
- Why you need to be urgent with actions, be patient with results, and be committed to getting things done.
- What lessons Jenn learned from parenting 18 children in her blended family for the last 29 years.
- Why taking responsibility on the lines of communication and asking clarifying questions matter in relationships.
Learn more about Jenn Taylor on the following social media platforms:
For more information and to explore podcast episodes, visit themikecroc.com.
To drop him an email, use: email@example.com
Follow Mike on social media:
If you haven’t smashed the subscribe button, do it here➡️ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGWHuKojqZfcXmvGCAi_t1Q/
The views and opinions expressed on the "What Are You Made Of?" podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike "C-Roc" Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book "What Are You Made Of?" are the author's original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained—copyright 2021.