In today’s show, we talk about:
- How John Malott turned his life from a juvenile delinquent and total crackhead to live a purpose-driven and fulfilling life.
- Why you need to stop the blame game and take accountability for your actions because things that happen to you are based on your choices.
- How one person’s positive influence can transform your life if you listen to the wise words and use the influence to your advantage.
- What you can do when you’re raised in a negative environment to ensure where you came from won’t define who you are.
- How setbacks are defined to shake up your life and wake you up so you can see opportunities amid all the struggle.
- What you do consistently can make a world of difference when you commit and make sacrifices to achieve what you want.
- How mentorship can make a significant impact on your life because you can borrow inspiration and knowledge from successful people.
- How service and lifting others up can lead to greatness because a person was not put into this planet for selfish pursuits.
- Why paying for professional help can make a huge difference in your business as you can depend on the expertise and free up your time to do more important things.
- How finding the right purpose can serve as an amazing inspiration that allows you to keep moving forward with your mission, which in turn helps you to pay everything forward.
- Why tolerance, integrity, and authenticity matter because when you become who you really are, you feel fulfillment and reach the right people.
Find out more about John Malott in his social media links below:
For more information and to explore podcast episodes, visit themikecroc.com.
To drop him an email, use: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Mike on social media:
If you haven’t smashed the subscribe button, do it here➡️ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGWHuKojqZfcXmvGCAi_t1Q/
The views and opinions expressed on the "What Are You Made Of?" podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike "C-Roc" Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book "What Are You Made Of?" are the author's original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained—copyright 2021.