In today’s show, we talk about:
- How Lucinda cross beat the statistics as a girl from the projects who ended up in federal prison.
- Why the richest place is in prison because people can do great things, but they’re stuck.
- How to fight the odds so that people will take you seriously after being incarcerated for a long time.
- Why she looked actively for a mentor as one of her ways to fight to rebuild her name.
- How you need to shift your mindset because how will people think highly of you if you don’t think highly of yourself.
- When you’re ready, the master will show up and help you to make things happen as long as you are willing to put in the work.
- Why you should not be an ask-hole, which means asking for help but never following through with the proper actions.
- What is the difference between men and women when they make pitches and what they do to get the yes.
- Why you need to find out your junk and baggage so you can unlearn stuff and establish the concretes steps to move forward.
- How you must create and nurture relationships because it has a huge impact on your journey.
- Why being authentic matters in engaging with the right people and doing the things you have to do.
Get to know more about Lucinda Cross in the following platforms:
For more information and to explore podcast episodes, visit themikecroc.com.
To drop him an email, use: email@example.com
Follow Mike on social media:
If you haven’t smashed the subscribe button, do it here➡️ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGWHuKojqZfcXmvGCAi_t1Q/
The views and opinions expressed on the "What Are You Made Of?" podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike "C-Roc" Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book "What Are You Made Of?" are the author's original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained—copyright 2021.