In today's episode, we talk about:
- Her childhood in Canada and dealing with her family's health concerns
- How she started out jumping from job to job until she read a book about doing what we love
- How her thirst for attention was carried over to her entrepreneurial journey
- How a staffing company works and she came up with that idea
- The power of being gritty and stubborn in achieving your goals
- Her career memoir and her goals for the future
Learn more about Emily here:
For more information and to explore podcast episodes, visit themikecroc.com.
To drop him an email, use: email@example.com
Follow Mike on social media:
If you haven’t smashed the subscribe button, do it here➡️ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGWHuKojqZfcXmvGCAi_t1Q/
The views and opinions expressed on the "What Are You Made Of?" podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike "C-Roc" Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book "What Are You Made Of?" are the author's original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained—copyright 2021.