In today’s show, we talk about:
- How problems in the relationship can take away your focus on what you are trying to do.
- Why you need to communicate the goal properly to your partner so that you can understand and help support each other.
- What happens when things in your life drastically changes overnight, like losing a career in a solid company because it closed abruptly.
- How great relationships can make for an amazing life that makes you feel fulfilled and happy.
- How he took his construction company from a million to ten million in a year by shifting his mindset.
- Why you need the sense of urgency so you can accomplish whatever you do with your limited time on earth.
- How regret is a huge waste of time and is merely a low vibration energy that only holds you back.
- What steps Dalmaso took and attitude he imbibed to ensure that his various plans come into fruition.
- How a different lens can make a whole world of difference when you explain things to people because it can bridge a lot of gaps.
- How people become what they think so be careful with the dominant thought that pervades your mind.
- Who is a real mastermind and how this person comes to you not to get from your life but to give you something that will enrich your life.
Learn more about Brian Dalmaso by checking the following links below:
For more information and to explore podcast episodes, visit themikecroc.com.
To drop him an email, use: email@example.com
Follow Mike on social media:
If you haven’t smashed the subscribe button, do it here➡️ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGWHuKojqZfcXmvGCAi_t1Q/
The views and opinions expressed on the "What Are You Made Of?" podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike "C-Roc" Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book "What Are You Made Of?" are the author's original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained—copyright 2021.