In this show, we talk about:
- How JT Foxx rose above poverty and a speech impediment to become the multi-millionaire that he is today.
- How you need to press the reset button every time you achieve something so you can churn out something better than before.
- Why you cannot be too comfortable and complacent even if you’ve already achieved something.
- What you must keep on doing to push hard, so you don’t lose momentum.
- Why you need self-love to do amazing stuff so you can continuously polish your act to keep you going.
- How people are made up of fear, a dark side, and fire, which all work together to influence your decisions.
- Why seeking your own approval matters more than what other people think.
- How it feels like to be in an uncomfortable situation and what you can do to surpass that.
- What a pivot can do for your life, making you unleash your talents, especially when you can’t close the deal.
- How doing your thing and being true to yourself creates value and produces better engagement with people.
- What is the breakdown of a perfect pitch that hits hard and converts into positive results?
- When you focus on the money success will not come, but when you focus on your serving your clients, they will do everything for you.
- How turning your weakness into a strength is a sign of growth, because you need to turn around what you are not good at into strength to take everything to the next level.
- How saying yes to things that you usually say no to can open up new opportunities.
- Why emotions do not belong in business because it leads to mistakes and disappointments.
- How who you hang out with is who you become!
To connect with JT Foxx, take a peek at his social media profile links below:
For more information and to explore podcast episodes, visit themikecroc.com.
To drop him an email, use: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Mike on social media:
If you haven’t smashed the subscribe button, do it here➡️ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGWHuKojqZfcXmvGCAi_t1Q/
The views and opinions expressed on the "What Are You Made Of?" podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike "C-Roc" Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book "What Are You Made Of?" are the author's original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained—copyright 2021.