In today’s show, we talk about:
- What Shā Sparks did to overcome a dysfunctional family life, an abusive romantic relationship, and alcoholism to become an empowered, successful woman.
- Why you must assess what you know and what you need to know when dealing with something so you can move forward.
- How to get out of the mediocre mindset so you can get out of your comfort zone and really see your plans come to fruition.
- Why you need to take care of yourself first and fix your life in order to help other people, even loved ones.
- How it is important to answer the right questions so you can empower others as opposed to telling others what to do and controlling their behavior.
- Why asking for help is not a weakness but a sign of strength because it allows you to seek counsel and advice from others who have done it ahead.
- How you are either building towards what you want or tearing things down that draws you away from your goals.
- How investing in yourself first allows the abundance to overflow in your life, business, and your family.
Get to know Shā Sparks in the following links:
For more information and to explore podcast episodes, visit themikecroc.com.
To drop him an email, use: email@example.com
Follow Mike on social media:
If you haven’t smashed the subscribe button, do it here➡️ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGWHuKojqZfcXmvGCAi_t1Q/
The views and opinions expressed on the "What Are You Made Of?" podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike "C-Roc" Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book "What Are You Made Of?" are the author's original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained—copyright 2021.