I'm Rhea Fawole, host of Making Australian Migration Easy. I'm also the CEO of SOLVi Migration – an Australian immigration legal practice. On this podcast, I'll be providing you with tips to guide you on the easiest, fastest, and safest ways to successfully migrate to Australia.
In this episode, I'll be chatting about the 6 key industries in Australia that have the easiest migration opportunities. A quick overview of each of these industries is sure to fill you with hope if you are looking to move to Australia but are unsure as to what you are qualified to do and whether there are even employment opportunities in the area that you are planning to study.
I'll also be advising on how to assess your current skill set to see if you perhaps already have a pathway to Australia. I hope that Making Australian Migration Easy offers you a worthwhile glimpse into how you can possibly create a life for yourself in the land down under. I'm really excited to begin this journey with you. Please join me!
"In considering your skills and qualification, if you already have really clear skills and qualifications, and they're on a skilled list for Australia, a lot of people might be interested in migrating through what is called the state and territory nomination program." ~ Rhea Fawole
In This Episode:
- Assessing your current skill set to see if you already have a pathway to Australia
- Which particular industries have the quickest migration pathways in Australia at the moment?
-When to seek professional assistance to launch your application for migration successfully
- Does your level of English meet the Australian English language requirements?
- Understanding how the Australian Government divides its territories
- What 6 key industries have the easiest migration opportunities?
- Understanding how the migration rules are changing
- Rhea shares her experience working for Australian migration
Connect with SOLVi Migration:
Book a consultation with us! - $50 off your first consultation - enter code "50OFF"
This content is for educational purposes only and nothing in this content or its description constitutes legal advice. For advice on your personal circumstances, please make an appointment at SOLVi Migration www.solvimigration.com.au
Copyright Solvi Pty Ltd 2023