Are you trying to provide a better life for yourself and your family by immigrating to Australia? Or are you operating a business that provides Aged Care services for our valued elderly community members here in Australia, and you just can't seem to find enough qualified workers to meet the demand for your services?
Rhea Fawole is sharing news about an incredible new agreement that could make your migration dreams materialise, or solve Australian staffing issues.
The Australian government recently introduced an Aged Care Industry Labour Agreement, which provides a pathway for overseas healthcare workers (and aspiring ones) to come and work in Australia's Aged Care sector.
The Aged Care Industry Labour Agreement promises to streamline the recruitment of qualified direct care workers from overseas to work in the aged care sector. Aussie employers of healthcare workers can also use this when appropriately qualified Australians are unavailable.
Navigating the streamlining process, understanding the subclass visas and skills assessments, and what to do as an Aussie employer looking for staff are all expertly handled by Rhea in today's episode of Making Australian Migration Easy that has something for foreigners looking to move here and locals looking for reliable staff in the aged care industry alike!
"Working in the healthcare industry in Australia offers a multitude of benefits, such as good wages, job security, and opportunities for professional growth." ~ Rhea Fawole
In This Episode:
- Why working in Australian healthcare (with the elderly) is a great migration pathway
- What is the new Aged Care Industry Labour Agreement all about?
- Understanding (and enjoying) the streamlined visa processing
- Do you still need to complete a skills assessment?
- What language skills do you need?
- Who will assess your skills?
- What study options are available if you don't yet have the required aged care skills?
- How can Aged Care employers satisfy their worker shortage?
- What kind of annual salaries are recommended?
DISCLAIMER: This content is for educational purposes only, and nothing in this content or its description constitutes legal advice. For advice on your personal circumstances, please make an appointment at SOLVi Migration http://www.solvimigration.com.au/ Copyright Solvi Pty Ltd 2023
- Australia’s Aged Care Industry Labour Agreement – Skilled migration program - New Aged Care Industry Labour Agreement - https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/what-we-do/skilled-migration-program/recent-changes/new-aged-care-industry-labour-agreement
Connect with SOLVi Migration:
- $50 off your first consultation - Enter code "50OFF" when booking by visiting https://www.solvimigration.com.au/