Many of the daily frustrations we face in the workplace can actually be solved easily.
All you need to do is have a radically candid conversation with the person concerned.
Radical candour is a way to have respectful, caring and completely honest conversations about important but awkward topics.
In this episode we have fun role-playing several common situations at work including:
- How to bring up the topic of money in a job interview
- How to ask for a raise
- How to talk with a colleague who leaves the studio messy
- How to address an employee who repeatedly calls in sick at the last minute
- And more!
- Radical Candor book by Kim Scott here
Connect With Us On Instagram
Come Study With Us
Our program is 100% online - you can certify from anywhere in the world, no travel required
- Certificate IV in Pilates Matwork and Reformer here
- Diploma of Clinical Pilates here
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
AdBarker - https://adbarker.com/privacy