You heard another instructor use a cue, so you yell it out too. But did you ever stop to think about some of the things you say in class?
- activate your abs in a backbend
- don't overuse your quads in footwork
- shoulders down and back
- don't overuse your hip flexors in table-top
Many (possibly all) of these are nonsensical - they don't make sense. We're gonna unpack why.
Connect With Us On Instagram
Come Study With Us
Our training is 100% online - you can study from anywhere in the world
- Certificate IV in Pilates Matwork and Reformer here
- Diploma of Clinical Pilates here
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
AdBarker - https://adbarker.com/privacy