A lot of us are feeling burnout - but what is it and what can we do about it?
If you’ve struggled with burnout and discovered that rest didn’t help - listen in for some constructive ways to move past burnout and get back your passion, energy and enthusiasm.
Resources mentioned in the episode:
- Purchase Raph's book: Strengthen The Person, Not Just the Body Part here
- Connect with Natalie on IG here
- World Health Organization's classification of burnout is an "occupational phenomenon" here
- Emily Nagoski & Amelia Nagoski's book about burnout here
- Wendy Suzuki's book about dealing with anxiety here
- How to measure burnout accurately and ethically by Christina Maslach here
Learn more here.
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
Chartable - https://chartable.com/privacy
AdBarker - https://adbarker.com/privacy