Do we focus too much on gentle movement in Pilates? Could our clients benefit from more vigorous exercises and more progression over time?
Maybe the answer is different for different countries.
Resources mentioned in the episode:
- Join our FREE Live Community Sessions here
- Liftmor trial here
- Nonagenarians get ripped with high-intensity strength training here
- Injuries in fitness facilities are mostly caused by people dropping shit on themselves and falling off stuff - not by “incorrect” technique here
- A lot of the disability from low back pain is caused by well-meaning health and fitness professionals scaring the shit out of their clients here
- Persistence hunting is a likely explanation of how humans fed ourselves for several hundred thousand years even though we’re weaker, slower and less ferocious than almost everything we hunt here
Find more resources here.
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
Chartable - https://chartable.com/privacy
AdBarker - https://adbarker.com/privacy