Can you see the opportunities that exist in your niche?
If so, you'll gain further insight from listening to this episode. If not, you'll REALLY benefit from listening.
Andrew Allemann seems to have a knack for noticing the opportunities, taking action on them quickly, and making the most of being first to meet the need the opportunity represents.
In this episode Andrew shares...
- When he started his first business ventures (in college)
- The lessons he learned from working for a corporation
- How he noticed the opportunity to become a leading voice in the Domain Name industry
- What he did to fill that need with what he had, on the cheap
- The benefits podcasting brought to the table
- How podcasting revealed another need and Andrew's quick moves to capitalize on it
- Andrew's advice for wanna-be and already-started podcasters