Too often we podcasters are guilty of shouting into the crowd that already knows about us, already listens to our show - and we forget all about Podcast SEO - to establish and grow a NEW audience.
This episode is about THAT.
It’s a long one - BUT FULL OF PRACTICAL GOODNESS!
strap on your seatbelt, grab your note-taking device, and get your show notes rocking for better organic SEO for your podcast.
GET THE FULL SHOW NOTES HERE: https://podcastfasttrack.com/118
EVERYTHING COVERED ON THIS EPISODE
What you’ll hear on this episode about Podcast SEO
- [2:13] Why our podcasts NEED to be found on Google, etc. - and why what worked in the past doesn’t always work these days
- [4:16] How show notes serve listeners as a resource and how they leverage SEO
- [6:58] Ways that Google has changed in the last few years - and why it matters to podcasters
- [9:26] Let me count the ways your show notes format needs to change - and tell you why
- [12:33] View your approach like a domino effect - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 - BOOM!
- [17:45] Keywords: They are still relevant but they work differently for SEO in 2018
- [21:58] Keyword best-practices and tips learned the hard way
- [25:48] Titles: Here’s how to make your titles the best they can be
- [29:05] The text on the page: how to make yours helpful and SEO rich
- [31:20] Image best practices - and how to pull it off
- [34:00] You want to use LINKS the right way - Google cares about this stuff
- [36:07] Rich media resources can make the page BOOM for readers/users
- [37:30] Commenting and Calls To Action: How you can do it in a smart way!
- [39:15] Why an embedded audio player makes a HUGE difference. It’s spelled “Dwell Time”
- [41:14] A non-SEO value page hack: Subscription options!
GENERAL RESOURCES MENTIONED ON THIS EPISODE
See the show notes page here for EVERY link and resource connected to this episode: https://podcastfasttrack.com/118
Subscribe to Podcastification here!