May 11, 2023
The Power of Web Design for Podcast Editors: Tips from Danielle Meadows-Stinnett
If you're feeling frustrated and overwhelmed by the lack of traffic and engagement on your website, despite spending countless hours on design and content, then you are not alone!
In this episode, we dive into the world of website design for podcast editors. From forms to personal branding, our guest offers valuable insights to attract the right clients. But with so many options, how do you know what's best for your business?
Tune in to find out, but be warned... we're not going to force-feed you a cookie-cutter answer.When we come about looking at these websites, there's not like a generic. You have to have A, B and C. It really can be more conformed to who you are and the brand values that you want to bring through your business. - Danielle Meadows Stinnett
She Podcasts Live
Visit shepodcasts.com to check out She Podcasts Live, the largest gathering of women and non-binary audio creators, storytellers, podcasters and more happening from June 19 to 22, 2023 at the MGM National Harbor in Washington, DC.As You Listen, You'll...
* Recognize how impactful website design can be in engaging your podcast listeners and growing your audience.
* Consider including a starting price point or a range of prices on your services page to give potential clients an idea of what to expect.
* Explore different website creation platforms and tools to find the perfect solution for your podcast.
* Realize the value of a strong brand image and maintaining consistency in your podcast's presence.
* Incorporate personal touches such as embedded playlists and photos to showcase your personality and attract like-minded clients.
* Use forms to directly trim down the potential client pool and make the vetting process easier.
* Direct potential clients to specific pages or resources on your website to better inform them about your services and process.
Links And Resources
* Sucuri SiteCheck - The SiteCheck scanner remotely checks any URL for security threats, malware, defacements, out-of-date CMS, blacklisting, and other important security issues. It visits a website like an everyday user would to verify the source code for malicious behavior or security anomalies.
* Squarespace - Squarespace makes starting a beautifully-designed website easy. Choose from our library of website templates to find a starting point, then secure a custom domain that fits your brand or idea
* Virusdie - One-clickwebsite security. Solve security problems on your website yourself - with just one click. Automatically clean and protect your websites from malware and vulnerabilities in seconds with the world's most powerful and easy-to-use all-in-one website security tool.
* Wordfence - Wordfence is a global team of WordPress security analysts, threat researchers, software engineers, and support staff. We are the leaders in our field, and we focus exclusively on securing WordPress websites, and on WordPress security research.
* WordPress.org - Built by an open source community with decades of experience, its passionate contributors are committed to keeping WordPress as stable and secure as possible. One platform, millions of possibilities. Global creative agencies, local businesses, and even your neighbor's personal blog are already using WordPress.
* Kajabi - Kajabi empowers you to create all kinds of content to showcase what you know best, including online courses, coaching programs, podcasts, memberships, and more.