Popular YouTubers are switching away from video to podcasting. At the same time, podcasters constantly hear that they should be launching on YouTube. What’s the future of podcasting on the video platform and is it really a great place for your show?
We sit down with veteran YouTuber and creator economy expert Samir Chaudry of The Colin and Samir Show to discuss:
- Why The Colin and Samir Show launched as a podcast first
- Why big YouTubers like Emma Chamberlain are shifting to podcasting
- What creators should take away from YouTube’s news that they’re leaning into podcasting
- What it takes to succeed as a podcaster on YouTube
- How to break through a performance plateau with your show
Get a full transcript of this interview at https://www.supercast.com/podcast
Become a Supercasters Premium subscriber to unlock even more great podcaster resources:
- Extended interviews and subscriber-only content
- Audio recordings of all Supercast blog posts, packed with insights and strategies for building sustainable revenue from your podcast
- A private networking community for podcasters just like you
Subscribe here for FREE.