Twitter can be a goldmine for finding podcast listeners and building relationships with them. Twitter’s Shay Thiyagarajah joins us for an insider look at the steps you can take to find your audience on the social platform.
If you’ve been jonesing for a way to get live feedback from listeners during a podcast recording, you’re going to want to hear this! We go deep on Twitter Spaces including how to:
- Plan a live Twitter Space to get the most people engaged
- Tap into Twitter’s discoverability features to get new people in your Space
- Interact with your audience in a Space
- Use the content afterwards
Shay also reveals:
- What kind of content works best on Twitter
- How to tie your podcast into Twitter’s superpower
- The keyword and topic trends that Twitter is seeing dominate the conversation in 2022
Get a full transcript of this interview at https://www.supercast.com/podcast
Become a Supercasters Premium subscriber to unlock even more great podcaster resources:
- Extended interviews and subscriber-only content
- Audio recordings of all Supercast blog posts, packed with insights and strategies for building sustainable revenue from your podcast
- A private networking community for podcasters just like you
Subscribe here for FREE.