Finding advertisers for your show can be a long, hard slog. Wouldn’t it be great if you could offer your ad slots in a store and interested sponsors could add them to their cart in seconds?
That’s the idea behind Gumball, a new host-read ad marketplace. Gumball CEO Marty Michael joins the show to talk about:
- The problems with handling host-read ads manually
- How Gumball works for both podcasters and advertisers
- Which podcasts are a good fit for the Gumball marketplace
- Some of the new features the Gumball team is working on this year
Get a full transcript of this interview at https://www.supercast.com/podcast
Become a Supercasters Premium subscriber to unlock even more great podcaster resources:
- Extended interviews and subscriber-only content
- Audio recordings of all Supercast blog posts, packed with insights and strategies for building sustainable revenue from your podcast
- A private networking community for podcasters just like you
Subscribe here for FREE.