6 days ago
Exploring The Frontier Of Artificial Intelligence
In this episode, Damien and Penny discuss the potential of Artificial Intelligence (AI) to revolutionize tax season. From simplifying bookkeeping processes to improving communication between businesses and their clients, they explore how AI is transforming the way accounting teams work and how it can help reduce time spent waiting for client responses.
The conversation today takes a look at how AI can be used to write marketing materials, job descriptions, and communications, as well as create autoresponder emails tailored to individual clients’ needs.
Tune in as Damien and Penny take an inside look at the potential of AI to make filing taxes easier and more efficient!
[00:01 - 05:14] Opening Segment
* Damien and Penny discuss the potential of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML)
* AI and ML are being used to look for patterns in data, code, etc.
[05:15 - 17:29] Exploring The Frontier Of Artificial Intelligence
* AI integration is being tested to facilitate communication between clients and accounting firms
* This eliminates the need for the client to leave their native app and enter a new one
* Clients can respond in their own way, making them more comfortable and quicker to respond
* AI can be used to facilitate more seamless interaction with clients
[17:30 - 23:00] Leveraging AI To Streamline Bookkeeping Process And Improve Client Relationships
* Identify the correct person to speak to in a business
* AI can help write emails, marketing materials, job descriptions, etc.
* The iterative process of creating templates and using AI to improve them
[23:01 - 28:08] Closing Segment
* Damien and Penny take an inside look at the potential of AI to make filing taxes easier and more efficient!
“It doesn't matter to us which way it goes. We tell the AI to default to that for that client, and now the client owns it because they decided how they wanted to respond and when they wanted to respond. So, they now own that process.” - Penny Breslin
“Leveraging AI in this instance, what it means is that we still don’t know about these transactions. But then the process immediately starts into more familiar forms of communication back and forth with the client to speed that process up.” – Damien Greathead
Thank you for listening, please like and share this episode with a friend!