In Episode #182 of the Squeaky Bum Time Podcast, Mike and Laurent review matchweek four in the Premier League and look ahead to the first midweek fixtures of the season!
- Erling Haaland notches his first Premier League hat trick as Manchester City rallies from down two for the second week in a row, this time capturing all three points against Crystal Palace
- Arsenal earn a come-from-behind victory of their own, getting a late goal from Gabriel to down Fulham and stay top of the league.
- Liverpool take out all their aggression after losing to Man United on poor ol' Bournemouth, scoring NINE times!
- Tottenham get two from Harry Kane and play comfortably in defense to see out a potentially scary Nottingham Forest squad
- Chelsea survive playing a man down for 60+ minutes thanks to two goals from Raheem Sterling to beat Leicester City.
Follow us on Twitter (@SqueakyBum_Pod), Instagram (@SqueakyBumTimePod) and Facebook (Squeaky Bum Time Podcast) to stay up to date!
If you want to chat, join our Whatsapp group.
Part of the Chop Sports Media Network!
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
OP3 - https://op3.dev/privacy
Chartable - https://chartable.com/privacy