While We Wait: Isaiah
Isaiah says that we can renew our strength as we wait. We can build relationships while we wait—relationships with each other and with God. We can develop patience, and we can follow the wisdom and avoid the pitfalls of the patriarchs of Scripture, learning from them what is wise to do while we wait.
This week’s #WholeLifeTakeAways:
· What do you think about the idea that we see ourselves as the “star” in the movie of our life?
· When have you been most tempted to sing, “Nobody Knows the Trouble I’ve Seen”?
· How can looking at the greater misfortune of others reduce the whining about our situation?
· What Covid-19 restriction are you most anxious to have gone?
· When have you most felt that God didn’t see your trouble or wouldn’t seem to hear your case?
· What difference does it make in your life that God is the everlasting God, creator of everything?
· How do you relate to the reality that God doesn’t get faint or weary? So what?
· What do you think about “progress of dissents” instead of “progress of assents”? See Philippians 2
· How open are you to follow Jesus incarnational model and be willing to give your life in serving other for their good?
Which takeaway(s) resonate most with you? Send us your thoughts by using one of the following:
■ Text/Voicemail: 407-965-1607
■ Email: email@example.com
■ WLC Mobile App: Media Tab/Podcast Banner and Use Text and Email links
■ Social Media: #WholeLifePodcast/ #WholeLifeTakeAways
Listen and subscribe to :15 With Andy, Randy, & Jeff by going to our website: https://wholelife.church/podcast! You can listen, subscribe, and share the episode, all from our podcast player or wherever you listen to podcasts!
Thank you for listening! If you’ve enjoyed this episode please share it on social media. Our show is available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, iHeart Radio, and everywhere you can listen to podcasts!
NEXT WEEK - While We Wait - ‘Isaiah'.
The theme music for Speaking of Grace was written, produced, and performed by WholeLife Church’s own Phillip Burks - https://www.phillipburks.com/.
Download the WholeLife Church Mobile App! It is available for both Apple and Android.
Say hello on Twitter: https://twitter.com/wholelifeorl, Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wholelifeorlando, and Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/wholelifeorlando! Use the #hashtags: #WholeLifePodcast #WholeLifeTakeaways #ThisIsWholeLife #WhileWeWait