While We Wait: Joseph
Things can seem tough. We can do the right thing and still have things not work out. We can and will be treated unjustly. Joseph was sold by his brothers and unjustly imprisoned. Joseph had no idea if his wait in jail would be days, years, or decades. What did he do while he faced a totally unknown wait? No matter our circumstances, we can choose to make the world a better place, to be a contribution while we wait.
This week’s #WholeLifeTakeAways:
· What makes waiting harder for you to endure?
· What makes waiting more tolerable for you?
· Why do you think that “relational waiting” can be extra painful?
· For you, how hard is the delayed gratification kind of waiting?
· Who was the “family favorite” and how could you tell?
· Were you ever punished for something you didn’t do? How did it feel?
· How would you cope if you were in prison but weren’t guilty and had no idea if or when you might get out?
· What enables us to willingly to engage in redemptive suffering?
Which takeaway(s) resonate most with you? Send us your thoughts by using one of the following:
■ Text/Voicemail: 407-965-1607
■ Email: email@example.com
■ WLC Mobile App: Media Tab/Podcast Banner and Use Text and Email links
■ Social Media: #WholeLifePodcast/ #WholeLifeTakeAways
Listen and subscribe to :15 With Andy, Randy, & Jeff by going to our website: https://wholelife.church/podcast! You can listen, subscribe, and share the episode, all from our podcast player or wherever you listen to podcasts!
Thank you for listening! If you’ve enjoyed this episode please share it on social media. Our show is available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, iHeart Radio, and everywhere you can listen to podcasts!
NEXT WEEK - While We Wait - ‘Moses'.
The theme music for Speaking of Grace was written, produced, and performed by WholeLife Church’s own Phillip Burks - https://www.phillipburks.com/.
Download the WholeLife Church Mobile App! It is available for both Apple and Android.
Say hello on Twitter: https://twitter.com/wholelifeorl, Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wholelifeorlando, and Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/wholelifeorlando! Use the #hashtags: #WholeLifePodcast #WholeLifeTakeaways #ThisIsWholeLife #WhileWeWait