While We Wait: Daniel
Taken captive in a foreign land, out of his element, not clear as to his future, with more unknowns than a pandemic, Daniel prayed. He prayed so regularly, so faithfully, so consistently that it was the only way to get him in trouble with the king by crafty fellow statesmen. While we wait, we can mature in our prayer life. Pray. That’s what Daniel did.
This week’s #WholeLifeTakeAways:
· What has been the hardest thing for which you had to wait?
· What happens to you when you have to wait and there’s no other option—what is your attitude?
· In what ways can the habit of prayer guard us from adopting and being enveloped in the popular culture?
· What would you imagine to be on Daniel and his three friend’s prayer list as they start three years of enculturation training?
· How has God connected with through prayer?
· How open are you to talking to God about the good, bad, and ugly of your life?
· What spiritual habits would put you at risk of a lion’s den?
· What steps could you take to become more committed to pray?
· Who would you wish to see God work in their life, and what might you pray on their behalf?
· How important is the idea of praying while we wait?
Which takeaway(s) resonate most with you? Send us your thoughts by using one of the following:
■ Text/Voicemail: 407-965-1607
■ Email: email@example.com
■ WLC Mobile App: Media Tab/Podcast Banner and Use Text and Email links
■ Social Media: #WholeLifePodcast/ #WholeLifeTakeAways
Listen and subscribe to :15 With Andy, Randy, & Jeff by going to our website: https://wholelife.church/podcast! You can listen, subscribe, and share the episode, all from our podcast player or wherever you listen to podcasts!
Thank you for listening! If you’ve enjoyed this episode please share it on social media. Our show is available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, iHeart Radio, and everywhere you can listen to podcasts!
NEXT WEEK - While We Wait - ‘David'.
The theme music for Speaking of Grace was written, produced, and performed by WholeLife Church’s own Phillip Burks - https://www.phillipburks.com/.
Download the WholeLife Church Mobile App! It is available for both Apple and Android.
Say hello on Twitter: https://twitter.com/wholelifeorl, Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wholelifeorlando, and Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/wholelifeorlando! Use the #hashtags: #WholeLifePodcast #WholeLifeTakeaways #ThisIsWholeLife #WhileWeWait