Psilocybin assisted therapy, mental health, and how we doubled the size of our company
It’s been a very long time since I have jumped on the Medgeeks podcast. But, every year I share and reflect everything I have learned with the community...and this year is no different!
This episode is heavily focused on mental health and the pandemic. Much of what I discuss today is based off my personal experience, which is what shaped the growth of our company.
Today, I’ll be discussing:
* The Pandemic
* My experience with psilocybin
* Why I started therapy and how it’s helped shape Medgeeks
* How our company doubled in size and brought on many full time employees in a time when many businesses were laying people off.
* The #1 mistake PAs and NPs make after graduation
* The secret to being the absolute best clinician you can be
* 4 main takeaways I learned in 2020 that changed my life
It’s my hopes that I can do my small part to help squash the stigma behind mental health. After all, my fiance is a marriage and family therapist :).
At the end of the episode, I ask to see if anyone is interested in discussing business and/or personal growth. If that’s you, just click the link below to sign up. If there’s enough interest, I'll hold a free virtual session, where we can work together to help you get ahead. I have nothing to sell. This is just my way of giving back:
p.s. The future podcast episodes will not be like this. We’ll continue to focus on evidence based medicine to help you master medicine. But, it’s my podcast and I wanted to share haha. Happy New Year!