Welcome to the Sounds On Vinyl show, brought to you by BoozeHound Entertainment.
This week we dive into part 2 of vinyl record labels.
- 00:00 - Intro
- 01:26 - Casablanca (Humphrey Bogart)
- 03:02 - Kiss - Love Gun Vanity and "Camel Label"
- 03:46 - Kiss - Dynasty Vanity Label
- 04:26 - Donna Summer and the Gene Simmons Connection
- 06:10 - Trigger
- 08:35 - Other Casablanca label versions
- 10:12 - Kissing Contest and Kiss's "Kissing Time release
- 12:42 - Warner Bros. "Burbank Label" (Van Halen I)
- 13:17 - Warner Bros. "White Label" (Van Halen II / 1979 and later)
- 13:52 - Island Records "Rainbow Label" (Anthrax - Among the Living / 80's)
- 15:37 - Re-Issues and Cheap Labels
- 16:50 - Fame Label and Iron Maiden
- 18:40 - Colored Vinyl (Red, Blue vs. Black) and its sound quality
- 19:58 - Why they released colored vinyl records in the 1980s
- 20:00 - Metallica - Master of Puppets color variations
- 22:05 - Bootlegs
- 24:30 - Using whatever label is lying around, no matter what's on it
- 25:38 - Iron Maiden - "7 Deadly Sins" Bootleg label variations
- 28:15 - Kiss Bootlegs - Listening to the experience and reaction of the audience
- 30:00 - Outro and Episode 6 tease
Intro & Outro:
Thank you for listening! We love you! Keep Rockin’!
Copyright BoozeHound Entertainment & BoozeHound Music. All Rights Reserved. Music courtesy Shot Glass Records, a BoozeHound Company.
Some links may be affiliate links. We may get a small commission if you sign up or purchase using our link. This is just one way you can help support the show.