Download a year’s worth of weekly action steps to improve your leadership for FREE!
Aaron Walker has founded more than a dozen companies over the past 41 years. He attributes much of his success to having surrounded himself with his mastermind counterparts. Aaron spent a decade meeting weekly with Dave Ramsey and other amazing entrepreneurs. Aaron is the founder of Iron Sharpens Iron Mastermind that now hosts 20 groups with national and international members. Aaron is the author of View from the Top and The Mastermind Blueprint. He is also the founder of The Mastermind Playbook – an incredible resource for starting, running, and scaling masterminds.
- A mastermind is a peer advisory group – a “board of directors” – of people who know you intimately.
- Operate your business according to your core values, but don’t use your core values against anyone.
- When you are sharing resources with other growth-minded individuals, you will all grow together, creating an exponential effect.
- Good masterminds are not for the faint of heart. They are focused on results and forward momentum.
- “Can’t couldn’t do it, and could did it all.”
QUESTIONS TO INSPIRE US TO ACTION
- What is some lesson, saying, or experience that continues to influence your leadership to this day? Not being afraid – fear missing an opportunity more than you fear failure!
- Use three descriptors to finish this sentence: “A leader is…” A person with great clarity, a great amount of courage, a huge amount of passion.
- What is a question that leaders should be asking either themselves or others? What is it that you are lying to yourself about?
- What book would you recommend to leaders? Many! But one that everyone should read is How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- If you could get every listener to start doing something THIS week to help them be a better leader, what would it be? Be consistent.
- As a general life principle, is it better to ask “why?” or “why not?” “Why?” Because they “why not?” will work itself out if you know the “why?”
CONNECT WITH AARON
CONNECT WITH JOSH
Want a FREE list of weekly action steps to improve your leadership? Download the Leadership Action List TODAY!