Chala Dincoy is the CEO and Founder of The Repositioning Expert. She’s a Marketing Strategist who helps professional service companies change their messaging to attract more decision makers. In her former life, Chala was an award-winning marketer at companies such as Pepsi, Pizza Hut, Frito Lay, Playtex and BIC Inc for 20 years. Now she is a marketing consultant. She is the author of Gentle Marketing: A Gentle Way to Attract Loads of Clients, and How to Win Friends the Way Apple Wins Customers. Chala is also a regularly featured expert on major television networks such as ABC, NBC, CBS, and Fox, as well as a popular speaker at International conferences.
Check out Chala's special offer here.
- A business will not heal your own wounds.
- The pain and the purse have very different outlooks. Be very aware of who you are messaging to.
- Identify everyone you can serve, then consider them in light of access, funds, and fit.
QUESTIONS TO INSPIRE US TO ACTION
- What is some lesson, saying, or experience that continues to influence your leadership to this day? You have to be different.
- Use three descriptors to finish this sentence: “A leader is…” A thought leader, differentiated, and someone who stands for something.
- What is a question that leaders should be asking either themselves or others? What problem do I solve?
- What book would you recommend to leaders? The Speed of Trust: The One Thing That Changes Everything by Stephen M. R. Covey
- If you could get every listener to start doing something THIS week to help them be a better leader, what would it be? Look at how you can differentiate based on the biggest problem you can solve with your target audience.
- As a general life principle, is it better to ask “why?” or “why not?” “Why?” because it gets to the reason behind peoples’ behavior.
Find Chala on social media: