Download a year’s worth of weekly action steps to improve your leadership for FREE!
Dr. Bill Dorfman has had a career unparalleled to any other dentist in history. He is the founder of Discus Dental – one of the world's leading dental companies, which he helped lead from its inception to more than $1.3 billion in sales. He has transformed the smiles of celebrities such Anthony Hopkins, Hugh Jackman, Michael Strahan, and Mark Wahlberg. He was the only dentist featured on ABC's hit show Extreme Makeover and is currently a recurring guest co-host on the CBS Emmy Awarded daytime talk show, The Doctors. He is also the founder of the non-profit LEAP Foundation, which is a week-long motivational and leadership program taught at UCLA every summer to more than 400 students.
- Successful people do what other unsuccessful people are not willing to do.
- Don’t wait for opportunities in life. Make them.
- When you get an opportunity, don’t take it. Master it.
- A lot of leaders forget to share their mental image of the final product. Effective leaders need to share the end result.
QUESTIONS TO INSPIRE US TO ACTION
- What is some lesson, saying, or experience that continues to influence your leadership to this day? Copy genius. See what people are doing and do it better.
- Use three descriptors to finish this sentence: “A leader is…” Someone who shares, someone who cares, and someone who pairs up with others.
- What is a question that leaders should be asking either themselves or others? What kind of value am I adding?
- What book would you recommend to leaders? Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- If you could get every listener to start doing something THIS week to help them be a better leader, what would it be? Learn so you can earn and then return.
- As a general life principle, is it better to ask “why?” or “why not?” Both. “Why not?” is more important to conquer. “Why?”
CONNECT WITH BILL
CONNECT WITH JOSH
Want a FREE list of weekly action steps to improve your leadership? Download the Leadership Action List TODAY!