In this episode we are joined by Nicky Sparshott, CEO of Unilever Australia & New Zealand and former Global CEO of luxury retailer, T2 Tea. She has over 25 years of experience in developing and building brands, growing businesses, and transforming infrastructure and culture.
In this wide ranging conversation we cover:
- Some of the surprising benefits of focusing on organisational purpose
- Lessons learned in closing the 'saying-doing' gap
- The importance of progress over perfection
- The power of creating accountability for purpose at every level of an organisation
- The importance of creating belief that change is possible
- What factors helped in T2's rapid movement towards Bcorp certification
- Measurement and the power of public goals
And much more...