How do we make starting-up businesses more accessible and more inclusive for more people? What does it mean to be an Inclusive Entrepreneur?
In this episode, we chat with Celia Boyd. Celia has a wealth of knowledge and experience as a co-founder of SHE Investments and is also instrumental in the success of yap.
During our conversation we unpack and learn about:
- Celia's journey and how SHE got to where it is today.
- The economic climate in Cambodia and some of the challenges faced by Cambodian women entrepreneurs.
- What does it mean to be an inclusive entrepreneur?
- What does a more accessible and more inclusive business look like?
- How can you put these practices into place?