Mar 18, 2021
Dr. Lori Beth Bisbey – A to Z of Sex
At the young age of 19, Dr. Lori Beth Bisbey, was exploring her sexual freedom in a relationship that went from fabulous to fearful. An exploration of BDSM turned into rape and even her death (she was thankfully revived) led to her to having to overcome PTSD and set her on the path to help others who suffer from sexual trauma, and issues around gender, sex, relationship, and diversity (GSRD). Listen now to find out more about creating a sex-positive identity.
Don’t miss these Highlights:
* Her journey into helping others take sex and conversations about sex out from the shadows and not feel ashamed about it
* Her podcast the A to Z of Sex opens up the discussion for a variety of topics including government regulations, fetishes, relationship and even answering questions written in by listeners
* The ability to tap into your sexual energy confidence in order to express your authenticate self as an entrepreneur
* Sharing her experiences through her novel, Dancing the Edge to Surrender: An Erotic Memoir of Trauma and Survival
* As an entrepreneur, learning that being your open, authentic self may mean that people might not want to work with you, however, they were never your intended client to begin with
About the Guest:
Dr Lori Beth Bisbey is a psychologist, sex & intimacy coach, author, speaker and podcast 30+ years helping people to create and maintain meaningful relationships with sizzling sex (without shame). She has specialities in the treatment of trauma and GSRD (gender, sex, relationship diversity). Her podcast, The A to Z of Sex has been running since 2016, exploring the erotic alphabet one letter at a time.
About the Host:
Duff Gardner is an award-winning 7-figure marketer, startup founder and digital producer. Today, he leverages his 30+ years in a diverse range of businesses and his journey overcoming a series of out-of-the-blue panic attacks to help impact-driven entrepreneurs leverage the power of what he calls “startup thinking” to start, scale and serve in a big way. He is the host of the podcast Off My Duff - The Entrepreneur Podcast and Founder of the training company Offers that Sell. Duff holds an MSc. in Learning Sciences and Information Technology from Carnegie Mellon Silicon Valley, is a fierce advocate of LGBT+ rights and animal rescue, and lives in beautiful Victoria BC. His mantra is: “teach what you love, live from your truth”.
Website - https://duffgardner.com/
Linked in -