May 22, 2023
The Sinkhole of Indifference
Nithin joins Jeremy to discuss an oft overlooked concept in Confederation philosophy: what those of Ra described as the "sinkhole of indifference" between service-to-others and service-to-self. The issue is not simply the lack of choice on how to express one's love and thereby continue evolving through the densities, but more tragically how refusing to make a heartfelt choices creates a feedback loop that keeps a person seeking comfort, sleep, and stasis.
How does one succeed in not succumbing to the pressure exerted by society without polarizing negatively? The pair breakdown the nuances of polarity and speculate on the nature of the sinkhole and the opportunities to serve those trapped by fear and the inability to commit to love.
Many heartfelt thanks to listener Reinhard for suggesting the topic! You can always ask us to address ourselves to a subject -- or otherwise give us feedback -- at our contact form: https://inaudible.show/contact-usShow Notes
* Ra on the sinkhole of indifference (Session 17, Question 33)
* Ra on the consequences of remaining unpolarized (Session 20, Question 17)
* Ra (not Hatonn, although I'm sure they count) as the Brothers and Sisters of Sorrow (Session 12, Question 26)
* Jesus on the light yoke of service (Matthew 11:28)
* Pema Chodron, When Things Fall Apart (Pema Chödrön Foundation)
* Q'uo on fear, polarity, and power (January 1, 2006)
* Ra on the transformation of mind archetype (Session 100, Question 6)
* Hatonn on serving the unpolarized (April 23, 2023)
* Q'uo on the mechanics of opportunity (July 31, 2023)
* Gary Bean, Tilting at Windmills (L/L Research Library)