Mar 8, 2023
33. Quitting your job and career to follow your true purpose with my dope client Cecilia Hernandez
Y'all, you're in for a real treat today!
In today's inspiring episode, you'll hear from Cecilia, one of Dr. Jasmine's first-ever clients, on her journey from money trauma to financial freedom, all while working up to her true purpose of becoming an entrepreneur.
Cecilia Hernandez is the Founder of ac³tualize, a space where money and wellness collide. She also has 8 years of finance and accounting experience in the advertising, education, and fintech space. Cecilia has a bachelor's degree in Mathematics from New York University. As a financial expert, Cecilia helps BIPOC, women, and the LGBTQ+ communities actualize their money goals by creating a financial mindset that puts mental and physical wellness first. In addition, she is a first-gen college graduate and the first person in her family to build a path toward financial freedom.
Currently, she's working on her certificate to become a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) to support others in creating and keeping generational wealth. She plans to change the community through one money mindset shift and one financial plan at a time.
In today's episode, we cover the following:
* Money trauma
* What inspired Cecilia to start her business, ac³tualize
* Strategies to begin healing from money trauma
* Cecilia's journey from starting coaching to becoming an entrepreneur
* The feeling of hitting six figures while setting boundaries
* Getting out of survival mode and living life honestly
* The fears Cecilia faced and the fears she still faces
* Advice to those who have a burning desire to quit
* What's next for ac³tualize
* Ready to be a proud quitter? Join my exclusive group coaching program: The Professional Quitters, and start making up to 50% more!
* Join Self-care Sunday here for free!
To keep updated on Cecilia's trailblazing, follow her on Instagram @ac3tualize, on LinkedIn as Cecilia Hernandez, visit her website www.ac3tualize.com, and schedule a consult: https://calendly.com/cecilia-ac3tualize/meeting-ac3tualize?month=2023-02.
Instagram: @JasmineEscaleraCoaching & @HerNextCareerMove_
LinkedIn: Jasmine Escalera, Ph.D
Are you ready to support women of color to flourish in the workplace and gain respect and credit? Book Dr. Jasmine for your next event! www.jasmineescalera.com