Tom Bailey, Founder of Succeed Through Speaking, Interviews Michael Roderick
Michael Roderick is the CEO of Small Pond Enterprises which helps thoughtful givers become thought leaders by making their brands referable, their messaging memorable, and their ideas unforgettable. He is also the host of the podcast Access to Anyone which shows how you can get to know anyone you want in business and in life using time-tested relationship-building principles. Michael's unique methodology comes from his own experience of going from being a Highschool English teacher to a Broadway Producer in under two years.
Why you've got to check out Michael's episode:
- Find out how Michael works with coaches who struggle to communicate the value of what they offer to people.
- Discover the importance of a short snappy elevator pitch or value statement to ensure that your network is able to promote you or your business by being able to clearly articulate what you do.
- Learn the power of referrals and how you can be more referable.
- Hear what Michael's best piece of advice is for his clients to help them discover what value they actually add to people they work with by reaching out to them and asking them.
- Understand the importance of balancing your giving with your asking when it comes to referrals and being referable.
- Craft your 'IF' which is your Innovative Framework and how you can share your unique way of doing what you do for your clients.
Resources / Links