Tom Bailey, founder of Succeed Through Speaking, interviews Peter Sandeen.
Peter Sandeen is often called the “marketers’ marketer” because more than half of his clients are marketing experts. His primary focus is marketing messages and funnels, but he’s spent nearly a decade in copywriting and conversion optimization. He now helps small business owners get more leads and sales from their website.
Why you've got to check out Peter's episode:
- Discover how Peter helps business owners who have a website or know that they need one. He specifically helps clients who have a direct responsibility for their website.
- Understand the biggest challenge of websites and why they can be hurting your pipeline and sales if you don't get the model correct.
- How you can achieve a six figure increase in your conversions and sales when you work with Peter to redesign both your marketing messaging and website.
- Why you should have a very specific goal for your website so that your visitors can understand it very quickly and make a decision if they want to proceed to the next step in your funnel. And why it is important to define your clients’ needs in their perspective, rather than what they look like to you.
- How to get access to Peter's clear process to redesigning your own website based on his own experience from designing his website - https://6figurewebsite.com/
Resources / Links