Tom Bailey, Founder of Succeed Through Speaking, Interviews Kate Bagoy
Kate Bagoy is a Forbes Council’s business coach and the founder of SixFigureFreelancers.com, where she helps freedom-focused tech & corporate creatives escape the 9-to-5. A self-professed nerd with an MBA and a UX design strategist, she's worked with more than 50 startups and has coached 1000’s of consultants through starting online businesses. An adventurer at heart, Kate travels as a digital nomad and has been running her business entirely online - from 25 countries so far - since 2017.
Why you've got to check out Kate's episode:
- Discover if you fall into the category of a 'creative corporate burnout' whereby you are in a mid-level career, dying to get out of the 9-5 and fed up of the corporate B.S.
- Understand the biggest challenge that people in this situation might have including fear, mindset and overcoming some critical limiting beliefs.
- Find out what you need to do to break free from constantly 'going through the motions' and how to stop overthinking and start doing.
- Learn the one valuable piece of advice from Kate which is all about keeping it simple and going all in on one core strategy.
- Get FREE access to Kate's portal so that you can access her free resources and training materials.
Resources / Links