Tom Bailey, Founder Of Succeed Through Speaking, Interviews Kristin Swanson
Kristin helps Thought Leaders execute their “someday when” procrastinated projects with ease. As a breast cancer survivor & Coaches Institute trained Coach, Kristin has learned the importance of getting out your own way and taking action.
Why you've got to check out Kristin's episode:
- Learn how Kristin helps thought leaders that are putting off their someday when project. And how she eventually lunched her someday when project after surviving breast cancer.
- "Someday projects" are the things that are going to make the biggest difference to their business that they are putting off until someday when they have the time.
- Understand how we procrastinate and how it ultimately comes down to fear even though it comes in the form of resistance, excuses or lack of time.
- Know what impact this will have on your business i.e. inconsistent revenue, less revenue or in the worst case your business declining.
- Build your compound effect of daily action on your procrastinated "someday when" project and learn the effect this will have on shifting your momentum in the right direction.
- Get access to Kristin's Make It Happen planner
Resources / Links